Admix Trial Program
Have you been asking yourself:
- What equipment do I need to achieve my desired particle size?
- What processing methods will work best on our challenging formula?
- How do I create the ultimate texture?
Our application engineers are faced with questions like yours every day, but the answer isn't always determined by experience alone. Many times their solution is to recommend a trial run.
An in-plant trial is the ultimate opportunity to witness firsthand the superior mixing, milling and powder induction capabilities of Admix sanitary stainless equipment on your own products, at your own facility.
Our robust trial program offers a full range of in-tank, inline and powder induction equipment for you to utilize in your plant on your products. With our standard trial agreement, we ship the equipment to your facility for 14 days and you run as many tests on as many formulations as you want. In addition, with our Try & Buy incentive, you can apply your trial fee to the final price of the unit should you decide to purchase it.
Available equipment for trial includes:
- Rotosolver High Shear Batch Mixer (rep demo)
- DynaShear Inline Emulsifier & Disperser
- Fastfeed Powder Induction System
- Boston Shearmill Inline Homogenizer/Wet Mill
Best of all, you can also arrange to have a local sales representative there every step of the way to assist with the trial, offer solutions to fine-tune your process, and ensure that you're 100% satisfied!