Mixing Equipment Trial Program
Have you been asking yourself:
- What equipment do I need to achieve my desired particle size?
- What processing methods will work best on our challenging formula?
- How do I create the ultimate texture and consistency?
Our application engineers are faced with questions like yours every day, but the answers aren’t always determined by experience alone. Many times the solution is to recommend a trial run.
An in-plant trial is the ultimate opportunity to witness firsthand the superior mixing, milling and powder induction capabilities of Admix sanitary stainless equipment on your own products, at your own facility. The Admix trial program allows you to try our mixing equipment for 14 days of unlimited testing. Plus our Try & Buy incentive allows you to apply your prorated trial fee to the final price of the unit should you decide to purchase. Contact us today to learn more.
Our robust trial pool includes a full range of in-tank, inline, and powder induction equipment to utilize in your plant on your products. With a trial agreement, we ship the equipment to your facility for 14 days and you run as many tests on as many formulations as you need. Available equipment for trial includes:
- Rotosolver High Shear Batch Mixer (rep demo)
- DynaShear Inline Emulsifier & Disperser
- Fastfeed Powder Induction System
- Boston Shearmill Inline Homogenizer/Wet Mill
Best of all, you can also arrange to have a local sales representative there every step of the way to assist with the trial and offer solutions to fine-tune your process so that you’re 100% satisfied. Complete this brief form to schedule a trial today!