The RS-02 high shear pilot mixer ships within 2 days of order receipt. Ask us for details!
Admix Pilot Scale mixers are an excellent solution for product development, formula optimization, trial mixtures, and small production runs. Quick Ship RS-02 pilot mixer models come with our patented Rotosolver high shear mixing head, a mobile lift stand and a variable frequency drive (VFD) to allow for the precise control of rotational speed, tank turnover rate, pumping rate, mixing intensity, rotor tip speed and shear rate.
The Rotosolver is the most effective high shear impeller on the market for wetting out and dispersing powders. Its patented design is engineered to provide the optimal balance between shear and flow so that your product is completely homogenous, emulsified, and agglomerate-free in under 10 minutes. Powders, even when dumped in all at once, are immediately drawn down into the mixing head and up from the bottom, passing through multiple shear surfaces before centrifugal pressure forces material to the periphery. This combination of high shear, converging forces and continual flow means there are no dead zones in the tank and mixing is completed faster. Because of the highly efficient flow pattern created by a unique head design, minimal horsepower energy is needed to run the mixer and very little heat is generated so the temperature of your mixture remains steady. In addition, because no unmixed product is left behind, product loss concerns are a non-issue. With the Rotosolver, your ingredients will be perfectly mixed with functional ingredients intact and emulsions stable.
RS-02 Pilot Mixer Benefits
- Ships within 2 days!
- Large, easy-to-turn hand crank for adjusting mixer height
- Sturdy and mobile lift stand
- Wide base for added stability
- Fits through standard doorways
- Simple installation – use immediately!
- Optimal shear and flow patterns
- Low power consumption
- Scale-up is guaranteed with our Process Guarantee!
- Suitable for every industry
DynaShear® Sanitary Inline Continuous Mixer/Emulsifier
Select configurations of the DS-215, DS-425 and DS-575 models ship within 2 days of order receipt. Ask us for details!
The DynaShear's unique dual stage axial and radial heads provide optimal throughput and flow. In addition, the shear rates generated ensure droplet and particle size reduction down to 3-5 microns with excellent distribution.
Some processors use DynaShear for a single pass continuous mix after powder addition upstream, while others recirculate product back through a batch reactor for a 3-5 minute total blend time. This is an easy-to-install, cost effective, low maintenance mixer. Contact us for more info.
- Ships within 2 days!
- Select production and labs size models.
- Stainless steel motor and fully machined 316SS housing
- High efficiency, high shear continuous mixing
- Unique combination of axial and radial stators
- Low maintenance - No bushings, shims or wear sleeves
- Average droplets of 3-5 microns with 98% distribution under 5 microns
- CIP-able and designed for rapid cleaning and inspection disassembly
- Complies with 3-A Sanitary standard #36-01
Admixer™ Static Mixer and Blender
Select lengths of the Static Mixers ship within 2 days of order receipt. Ask us for details!
The Admixer is an all-stainless sanitary static mixer and blender ideal for processing miscible fluids regardless of flow rates, viscosity or density. This mixer is perfect for the instant dilution of juice concentrates, flavors or colorants in prepared foods; tomato paste cutting; or the gentle heating of chocolate syrups. Its low shear characteristics also gently blend fruit into yogurt and evenly distribute jelly within molten peanut butter.
The concept behind a static mixer is simple: fluid flowing through a pipe is channeled through a geometric arrangement of mixing elements. The element geometry within the housing causes the flow to divide, mix, divide again and mix again until complete.
The flow then continues in a pipe as if it had gone through conventional batch mixing in tanks, with the distinct difference that the degree of homogeneity can be precisely controlled within the sanitary static blender.
Get a customized quote from our applications engineers, find out about our trial program, or have your ingredient tested for free in our pilot lab.
Benefits of the Admixer static mixer
- Ships within 2 days!
- Highly predictable mixing and dispersion
- 100% product uniformity and distribution from controlled shear and turbulence
- Meets 3-A Sanitary standard #35-04
- Low capital cost and maintenance
- Improves safety and sanitation of mixing operation
- 50-90% less power consumption than mechanical mixers
- Mechanical reliability with no moving parts, no electrical requirements, easy installation
- Superior corrosion or abrasion resistance
- Excellent process versatility - capable of handling viscosities over 1 million cps
Contact us for configuration information.
Click here for the form or call 1-800-466-2369, 1-603-627-2340 or in Europe dial +45 (3213) 8743