Admix Good Neighbor Scholarship
Admix, Inc. specializes in the manufacture of mixing equipment used in the food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries. Admix offers sales,customer service, engineering, production, research and testing. Admix can pre-test and simulate the customer’s mixing needs with free testing and analysis of materials in our 1200 sq. ft. lab located in our building conveniently near the airport since 1998. Admix has been a leading supplier to these industries since 1989. As an employee owned company, we all take an active role in our daily business dealings. We are also active in many community programs both as individuals and corporate sponsorships.
This $1,000 scholarship will be a textbook stipend awarded to the student as a credit to their account at the school of choice. It will be distributed in two $500 increments, first of which will be distributed upon enrollment, and the second will be distributed upon the successful completion of the students first semester.
• Student must attend Londonderry or Manchester School District
• Student must be entering one of the following courses of study:
• Student may attend in or out of state school, full or part time, to achieve an undergraduate degree in one of the above fields of study.
Enrollment starts Jan. 1st and runs through the end of March. To apply, please fill out the form below. Submissions must also include the following:
• 2 Letters of Recommendation (1 from Science/Math instructor)
• Copy of most recent school transcript
• Short Essay answers (submit one doc with 200 words or less for each question):
1.) Which course of study have you chosen and why?
2.) What are your intentions after you have completed your studies?
3.) How have you contributed as a "good neighbor" in your community?
Compress (zip) all documents into a single .zip file and attach at the bottom of this form. Click here
for more info.