Admix Good Neighbor Scholarship
As an employee owned company, we all take an active role in our daily business dealings. We are also active in many community programs both as individuals and corporate sponsorships. Every year, we encourage local high school seniors, who are enrolling in their first year of college, to submit an application to receive the Admix Good Neighbor Scholarship. The scholarship is $1,000 textbook stipend. See eligibility requirements and application details below.
Admix, Inc. specializes in the manufacture of mixing equipment used in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries. Admix has been a leading supplier to these industries since 1989. Admix offers sales,customer service, engineering, production, research and lab testing. Admix can pre-test and simulate the customer’s mixing needs with free testing and analysis of materials in our 1200 sq. ft. lab located in our building conveniently near the Manchester Regional Airport.
Scholarship Award Information
This $1,000 scholarship will be a textbook stipend awarded to the student as a credit to their account at the college or university of choice. It will be distributed in two $500 increments, first of which will be distributed upon enrollment, and the second will be distributed upon the successful completion of the student's first semester.
- Student must be a senior in high school within the Londonderry or Manchester, NH School District
- Student's college/university course curriculum must be one of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Sciences
- The college/university may be in or out of the state of NH
- The student may attend full or part time to achieve an undergraduate degree in one of the above fields of study.
Submissions are accepted Jan. 1st through the end of March.
To apply, please fill out the form below, ensuring to include the following.
- Two letters of recommendation (one from Science/Math instructor)
- Copy of most recent high school transcript
- Short essay answers (submit one doc with 200 words or less for each question):
- Which course of study have you chosen and why?
- What are your intentions after you have completed your studies?
- How have you contributed as a "good neighbor" in your community?
Please compress (zip) all documents into a single .zip file and attach at the bottom of this form. Click here for more info about how to make a zip file.