Rotosolver® High Shear, High-Speed Disperser
Mixing has changed. See how.
If your production line requires sanitary, high shear mixing equipment with intense mixing vortex control, superior wetting out of powders, and an easy-to-clean, 3-A compliant design, the Rotosolver high shear disperser is the solution.
This top-entry, in-tank batch mixer offers these advantages:
- High-intensity optimum shear
- One-piece clean-in-place (CIP) mix head
- Meets 3-A sanitary standard #73-01 (TPV) and USDA-AMS standards
- Single shaft, obstruction-free design
- All stainless mix head, shaft, drive and motor available
- Optional secondary impellers
- 100% dissolving, hydrating or suspension
- Lab models and production sizes up to 100 HP
Meat and poultry processors will also want to check out our Rotosolver RXRS which is designed specifically for your industry and combines the high shear technology of the Rotosolver with a low maintenance bearing frame. Plus, the sealed drive assembly eliminates water intrusion and stands up to the toughest washdown environments.
Get a customized quote from our application engineers, learn about our trial program, or have your ingredient tested for free in our pilot lab.
In addition, you can also contact a local representative who will be happy to demo a smaller scale Rotosolver RS-02 unit at your facility, using your process and ingredients.