Rotosolver® High Shear Mixer / High-Speed Disperser
If your production line requires sanitary, high shear mixing equipment with intense mixing vortex control, superior wetting out of powders, and an easy-to-clean, 3-A compliant design, the patented Rotosolver high shear mixer is the solution.
High shear mixing advantages
How do high shear mixers stack up? Use this guide to compare high shear mixers on various performance factors and find out how the Rotosolver top-entry batch mixer offers key benefits including:
- High-intensity optimum shear
- One-piece clean-in-place (CIP) mix head
- Meets 3-A sanitary standard #73-01 and USDA-AMS standards
- Single shaft, obstruction-free design
- All stainless mix head, shaft, drive and motor available
- Optional secondary impellers
- 100% dissolving, hydrating or suspension
- Lab models and production sizes up to 100 HP
If you are a meat and poultry processor, then check out our Rotosolver RXRS which is designed specifically for your industry and combines the high shear technology of the Rotosolver with a low maintenance bearing frame. Plus, the sealed drive assembly eliminates water intrusion and stands up to the toughest washdown environments.
Want to see the Rotosolver in action or take it for a test drive? Our comprehensive mixing equipment services can improve your process and bottom line today.
- Get a customized quote
- Schedule free formula testing in our lab
- Request free passes to trade shows we're attending
- Learn about our trial program incentives or request an onsite demo
- Get guaranteed scale-up with a process assurance warranty to ensure your product is to made to spec and goes to market faster
Featured high shear mixing videos