Rotomixx® Portable Low-Shear Batch Mixer
The Rotomixx is an all-stainless steel portable low-shear batch mixer, or tote agitator, designed for the food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries. It's the answer to a common dilemma: What do we do with mixers that are rusting or have paint chipping off the gearbox and motor? For applications where sanitary conditions must be met, Rotomixx portable mixers are the solution.
The Rotomixx was one of the first all-stainless portable mixers, and it continues to be a leader in the industry. It is available as a portable clamp mount, a fixed mount (for flange, nozzle or baseplate installations), and as a sanitary ferrule mount for easy-off installations.
With its ease of installation, cost effectiveness and low maintenance design, the Rotomixx is a flagship product with some models available through our Quick Ship program. Contact us for more info.
Let our application engineers give you a customized mixing solution or have your ingredient tested for free in our pilot lab.
- Heavy-duty all 316 stainless bearing frames
- Meets 3-A TPV #73-01 and USDA-AMS standards
- Unique shaft arbor design offers maximum flexibility
- Extended shaft lengths
- Shaft can be easily removed without disassembly of entire bearing frame
- Both 1" and 1.25" shaft diameters available
- Shaft is held in place with socket head screws hidden behind a protective, watertight cover
- Flexible motor coupling (spider coupling)
- Allows use of 56C or 145TC motor frames
- Concentricity of motor/arbor alignment allows for easy assembly/disassembly
- HYTREL® elastomer in the coupling is flexible, running quieter and cooler
- Oversized ball bearings
- Long life estimated at 100,000 hours exceeds the normal L10 bearing life
- Increased life means less maintenance, less scheduled downtime
- Double lip seals are standard, with optional seal plate for CIP or washdown applications
- Several grades of all 304SS electric motors available