Liquid Ring Pump 425
How it Works | Specifications | Options | Datasheet
Ideal for Rapid Transporting of Liquids and CIP Return Applications
The Admix LRP-425 Liquid Ring Pump is designed for highly efficient pumping of liquids with entrained air or gas. Its self-priming capability makes it an excellent solution for effective emptying of drums, totes, tanks and product lines during processing and CIP return procedures as well. It can run in either direction, so you need only one pump for filling and emptying processes.
Durability and Construction: The LRP-425 is built for durability and reliability for both gentle and tough pumping applications. Its turbine vane styled impeller is engineered with tight tolerances so that product can quickly transfer with very little turbulence and slippage, keeping your product integrity intact. All product wetted parts including the pump casing, casing cover and impeller are constructed of 316L stainless steel. In addition, the LRP-425 utilizes high performance cartridge type seals that have a common, universal gland – all wearing parts of the seal are self-contained for simplified replacement.
Applications: The LRP-425 pumps fragile and tough pumping applications such as: liquid eggs, cream, glycerin, whey, yeast, sweeteners. Other uses include CIP return, drum and tote unloading, and powder induction into liquid.
- Engineered for durability and reliability
- Constructed of 316L stainless steel with 32Ra finish – other finished available
- Smoothly transports fragile and shear-sensitive materials without damage
- High performance cartridge style seals (single or double available)
- Front facing inlet and outlet ports accommodate restricted upward space
- Impeller setting shimming is unnecessary
- CIP-able and designed for rapid cleaning and inspection
- Complies with 3-A sanitary standard #36-01