Diamix CX Enclosed System Designed for Dispersion & Dissolving
The Diamix is a highly efficient enclosed mixing system that will disperse, dissolve, and homogenize both high and low viscosities in addition to thixotropic liquids. The enclosed tank system consists of a Diaf Dissolver with a high shear dispersion mix head, an anchor type agitator with spring-loaded scrapers, and an optional screw conveyor.
The Diamix is backed with 100+ years of experience designing proven mixing technologies for manufacturers of paints, varnishes, coatings, and other chemical-based products. It is constructed of the highest quality materials and offers a robust, sturdy design to provide many decades of superior performance.
Diamix Featured Benefits
- Excellent dispersion at low energy consumption
- Integrated design reduces the production time
- Enclosed construction with connections and manhole in the top
- Easy emptying of tank with centrally placed outlet at the bottom
- Hydraulic pump system for lifting/lowering
- Includes operator controls (Operator stand is optional)
- Auto-overload control
- Produce high viscosity and heat-sensitive products without problems
- Vapor and dust reduced to a minimum
- Top mounted anchor mixer without bottom fixation
- Scrapers made of Teflon
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain
Try Before You Buy
Want to see the Diamix in action or take it for a test drive? Our comprehensive mixing equipment services can improve your process and bottom line today.
- Get a customized quote
- Schedule free formula testing in our lab
- Request free passes to trade shows we’re attending
- Learn about our trial program incentives or request an onsite demo
- Get guaranteed scale-up with a process assurance warranty to ensure your product is to made to spec and goes to market faster