Admixer Static Mixer and Blender
The Admixer is a static mixer and blender ideal for hygienic or chemical processing of miscible fluids regardless of flow rates, viscosity or density.
The even stirring characteristics of this low shear static mixer are ideal for many jobs. For example: diluting juice concentrates, mixing in flavors and colors, marbleizing cake batters, mixing tomato puree with other agents, blending chocolate chips, nuts or fruit into ice cream or yogurt, blending syrups into milk, evenly distributing jelly within molten peanut butter, and more.
The concept behind a static mixer is simple: fluid flowing through a pipe is channeled through a geometric arrangement of mixing elements. The element geometry within the housing causes the flow to divide, mix, divide again and mix again until complete.
The flow then continues in a pipe as if it had gone through conventional batch mixing in tanks, with the distinct difference that the degree of homogeneity can be precisely controlled within the sanitary static blender.
Admixer Quickship Program
Select lengths ship within 2 days of order!
Easy to install!
- Highly predictable mixing and dispersion
- 100% product uniformity and distribution from controlled shear and turbulence
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standard #35-04
- Low capital cost and maintenance
- Improves safety and sanitation of mixing operation
- 50-90% less power consumption than mechanical mixers
- Mechanical reliability with no moving parts, no electrical requirements, easy installation
- Superior corrosion or abrasion resistance
- Excellent process versatility – capable of handling viscosities over 1 million cps