Admixer™ Static Mixer and Blender
The Admixer is an all-stainless sanitary static mixer and blender ideal for processing miscible fluids regardless of flow rates, viscosity or density. This mixer is perfect for the instant dilution of juice concentrates, flavors or colorants in prepared foods; tomato paste cutting; or the gentle heating of chocolate syrups. Its low shear characteristics also gently blend fruit into yogurt and evenly distribute jelly within molten peanut butter.
The concept behind a static mixer is simple: fluid flowing through a pipe is channeled through a geometric arrangement of mixing elements. The element geometry within the housing causes the flow to divide, mix, divide again and mix again until complete.
The flow then continues in a pipe as if it had gone through conventional batch mixing in tanks, with the distinct difference that the degree of homogeneity can be precisely controlled within the sanitary static blender.
Get a customized quote from our applications engineers, find out about our trial program, or have your ingredient tested for free in our pilot lab.
Ships within 14 days of order!
Easy to install!
Benefits of the Admixer static mixer
- Highly predictable mixing and dispersion
- 100% product uniformity and distribution from controlled shear and turbulence
- Meets 3-A Sanitary Standard #35-04
- Low capital cost and maintenance
- Improves safety and sanitation of mixing operation
- 50-90% less power consumption than mechanical mixers
- Mechanical reliability with no moving parts, no electrical requirements, easy installation
- Superior corrosion or abrasion resistance
- Excellent process versatility - capable of handling viscosities over 1 million cps