Admixer CX Static Mixer and Blender
The Admixer excels at processing any combination of miscible fluids regardless of flow rates, viscosity or density profiles.
Where laminar flow conditions exist for thick fluids, complete homogeneity is achieved through geometrically precise flow division. In turbulent flow, the Admixer utilizes radial momentum and inertia reversal to eliminate stratification of flow, temperature and density of all processed materials. The even stirring characteristics of this low shear static mixer are ideal for many industrial jobs. For example: the blending of liquids, acids and bases, dispersing gases into liquids or other gases, etc.
The concept behind a static mixer is simple: fluid flowing through a pipe is channeled through a geometric arrangement of mixing elements. The element geometry within the housing causes the flow to divide, mix, divide again and mix again until complete.
The flow then continues in a pipe as if it had gone through conventional batch mixing in tanks, with the distinct difference that the degree of homogeneity can be precisely controlled within the static blender.
Admixer Quickship Program
Select lengths ship within 2 days of order!
Easy to install!
Program applies to US, Canada, and Mexico.
Benefits of the Admixer static mixer
- Highly predictable mixing and dispersion
- 100% product uniformity and distribution from controlled shear and turbulence
- Low capital cost and maintenance
- Improves safety and sanitation of mixing operation
- 50-90% less power consumption than mechanical mixers
- Mechanical reliability with no moving parts, no electrical requirements, easy installation
- Superior corrosion or abrasion resistance
- Excellent process versatility – capable of handling viscosities over 1 million cps