Admix Mayomill Models & Specifications
Overview | How it Works | Options
- Built on the long proven and reliable Boston Shearmill platform with its high tolerances and precision ABEC 7 bearings guaranteeing long life even in 24/7 operations.
- Baldor ABB Premium Efficient motors with IP65 / IEE 841-2007 Severe duty ratings
- Models 25 and 37 are equipped with quiet-running, speed-multiplying belt drives to increase the units RPM to the required tip speeds without the need for “over-speeding” the motor. The belt drive mechanism is enclosed in a 304SS enclosure.
- Equipped with a combination of seals for maximum pressure and cleanability
- A single mechanical product side seal rated for up to 750 PSI line pressures combined with an enclosed seal chamber to cool the backside of the product side seal
- On the opposite end of the seal flush chamber is a low pressure (-5 PSI) single seal that protects the unit’s drive assembly
- This combination allows for a low pressure seal flush feed so no pressure boosters are required. A seal quench fluid regulator ensures proper mechanical seal operation by controlling and monitoring seal water flow and pressure. It will reduce and pre-determine the maximum seal water consumption, and can be cleaned with equipment running. It has independent flow and pressure regulating valves, along with a pressure gauge and flow rate indicator. These can be equipped with an optional electrical alarm 4-20mA sending switch, which can be tied into the unit’s electrical controls so the mill will not run or shut down if seal flush water is not present
- Heavy duty, 304SS stainless steel baseplate
- 316L SS product contact surface with Viton elastomers as standard.
- Unit is CIP’able and meets 3-A sanitary standards