The Tomato Industry
Admix has helped numerous customers maximize the potential of processing tomatoes for the manufacturing of paste, paste standardization, and the remanufacture of paste for the enhancement of ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato soups, salsa and many other tomato based products.
Our application engineers are happy to recommend a creative solution for your mixing challenge. Get a free customized quote today.
IMPROVE YOUR BOSTWICK
Quick Links For:
Our technical knowledge, field experience and innovative products will provide the following benefits for your tomato processing needs:
- Thicker, more viscous paste with improved Bostwick and increased yield
- Consistent standardized paste through either batch or inline blending
- Ultra rich ketchup with no syneresis
- Thick or thin tomato or pizza sauce
- Smooth Soups
- Superior chunky or milled salsas
For Tomato Paste Producers
- Increase your yield
- With the Boston Shearmill, you can utilize pomace in a variety of ways to reduce your cost and increase yields while lowering your Bostwick, and increasing tomato solids.
- Refine your paste
- With the Boston Shearmill you can use coarser screens for higher yield and mill to achieve the finish of a finer screen
- Reduce downtime on your evaporators
- Keep your evaporators running to reduce burn-on and lengthen time between evaporator cleaning with the Boston Shearmill
For Diced Tomato Manufacturers
- Get 100% yield of your peel recovered from steam peeler. With the Boston Shearmill, you can refine the peel to enhance tomato pectin and refine topping juice
- Reduce your cost by buying less expensive coarser paste
- With the Boston Shearmill, coarser paste you can achieve the quality of a finer paste for a savings of 3-5 cents per pound
- Lower your Bostwick
- With the Boston Shearmill you can mill your finished product to lower your Bostwick, reduce syneresis, and add sheen
- Standardize your paste in less than 5 minutes
- With the Admix Rotosolver you can standardize your paste quickly with no lumps or clumps and be assured a completely homogeneous blend without variations in concentration.