“Enquiring minds want to know” has been the catch phrase for a popular grocery store tabloid for decades.
Your local Admix representatives don't peddle tabloids, but they do have inquiring minds.
Rather than simply unloading a bunch of mixing technology factoids in your inbox or on your desk, they probe your mind asking questions like:
- If you could cut your batch time in half, how would that impact your process?
- How long is it taking to disperse xanthan gum or pectin in your current process?
- How does air entrainment impact your process and/or finished product?
- How important is it for operators to add ingredients from the safety of floor level?
- How often is downstream process or packaging waiting on product from the batching room?
- What kinds of issues does dusting cause in your plant?
The mind of your Admix representative is primarily focused on three things: speed, quality, and safety.
If you're wondering how Admix can deliver better product faster and more safely in your plant, contact us...our enquiring minds really do want to know!
And in the meantime, check out this video answering some of our most frequently asked mixing questions. Just go to the appropriate frame for the answer you're after, or view the entire video.
- What sets your equipment apart from other suppliers? 0:13
- I'm in the pharmaceutical industry; what are some common mixing applications Admix has delivered? 1:47
- How does Admix address the need for various size batches and maintain scalability? 2:47
- Continuous processing is a trend that has gained significant momentum over the last couple years. How does Admix address this trend? 3:54
- How does Admix identify and relieve a manufacturer’s process pain points with its mixing technology? 5:32