Rotomaxx III Low Speed Agitator
The robust Rotomaxx III, with in‐line helical bevel gearmotor, known for their efficiency, is designed for the most demanding operating environments for hygienic applications. The modular design allows for multiple shaft diameter, gear ratio, and motor horsepower combinations with flex couplings between the motor/gearbox and gearbox/drive shaft to protect the gear drive from shock loads and dampen vibrations while isolating shaft bending moment and deflection loads from the torque loads on the gearbox.
- Tank volumes to 100,000+ gallons
- Entire unit is designed for industrial chem‐duty environments
- Maintenance‐free, greased‐for‐life, sealed bearings in bearing frame
- Premium high efficiency, ground helical bevel gearing provides 20‐30% more efficient gearing than conventional worm gearing
- Synthetic lubrication in gear drives
- Up to 50 HP input
- Output torque up to 30,000 in‐lbs with 1.25 service factor
- Impellers can be welded for 3-A sanitary compliance
Also available is the new Rotomaxx III CX model, designed for the chemical market.