IT Assistant / Help Desk Specialist Job Opening
This position is in Londonderry, NH. Interested in this position? We encourage you to apply! Email your resume to email@example.com
This is a part-time position, 30 hours per week. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming helpdesk tickets and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to tickets either in person, over the phone or connecting remotely.
- Write training manuals and create training videos.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Maintain Active Directory information to include title changes, photos, direct reports etc.
- Organize Inventory.
- Review logs for abnormalities.
- Help with Administrative tasks.
- Move data to SharePoint.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to handle tasks, manage workload, and prioritize work unsupervised.
- Passion to learn.
- Know when to ask for help.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and directions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal with varying personality types.
- Analytical with a process-oriented approach.
- Organizational skills.
Credentials and Experience
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Computer Repair
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of file structures and tagging