Benchmix Benchtop Lab Mixers
The Benchmix is a benchtop lab mixer specifically designed for product development, simulation and scale up. The Benchmix provides predictable, repeatable results from the development lab to full production when scaling up to an Admix high shear production size mixer – we back this with our process assurance warranty!
The Benchmix has a capacity for mixing 1-19 liters at up to 12,000 RPM. A new and improved touch screen interface provides the option to store over 100 presets for your formulations (set parameters such as bump value, acceleration value, and RPM). The display panel shows the amp draw, RPM and running time for current batch.
Our most widely used mixing impeller for the Benchmix is our patented Rotosolver.
This compact benchtop unit combines power, speed and versatility – features include:
- Delivers up to 3 HP / 2.2 kW
- Variable speed from 300 – 12,000 RPM
- Processes .25-5 gallons (1-19 liters)
- Easily interchange high shear or low shear mixing impellers
- Auxiliary pumping impeller optional
- 316SS shafting and mix heads
- Glass bead finish stainless cabinet
- Simple operation of electronic lift
- New and improved touch screen interface
The Benchmix is available to test in our Admix lab and pilot plant. Our 2,500 square-foot testing facility is available for applications development using a variety of Admix mixers and tanks to test your samples and demonstrate scale-up process formulas. Schedule a demonstration of your mixing application and we’ll work out solutions to your toughest mixing challenges!
- Get a customized quote
- Schedule free formula testing in our lab
- Request free passes to trade shows we’re attending
- Learn about our trial program incentives or request an onsite demo
- Get guaranteed scale-up with a process assurance warranty to ensure your product is to made to spec and goes to market faster