Benchmix 10 Lab Mixer
The Benchmix 10 is ideal for your product development, simulation, formula optimization and scale-up needs. It is a compact and powerful high shear mixer that will fit well on the benchtop of any lab in any industry. It easily handles volumes from .25 to 1 gallon / 1 to 4 liters with a mixing speed range of 1,000 – 9,300 RPM.
When you need predictable, repeatable results from the development lab to full production, Admix is your solution. When scaling up to an Admix high shear production size mixer, we back it with our process assurance warranty!
Our patented Rotosolver high shear mix head is included in this lab mixer. The Rotosolver is the most effective high shear mixing head on the market for wetting out and dispersing powders. It is engineered to provide the optimal balance between shear and flow so that your product is completely homogenous, emulsified, and agglomerate-free in under 10 minutes! Click here to learn more about the Rotosolver mix head works.
Operation of the Benchmix 10 is simple with an automated lift, a modern touchscreen interface, and a large speed dial for instant adjustments to your process. The touchscreen panel displays the RPM, amp draw, and head height for the current job.
- 1 HP motor delivers variable speeds up to 9,300 RPM
- Processes .25-1 gallon (1-4 liters)
- Patented Rotosolver high shear mix head provides optimal shear and flow
- Auxiliary pumping impellers included (small and large)
- 316SS shafting and mix heads
- Adjustable container retention device included
- Easy to operate electronic lift
- Large variable speed dial
- Modern touch screen interface
Benchmix Quickship Program
Ships within 2 days of order!
Easy to install!
Program applies to US, Canada, and Mexico.
Testing out the Benchmix 10 is easy and can be done remotely or in the Admix lab and pilot plant. Our 2,500 square-foot testing facility is available for applications development using a variety of Admix mixers and tanks to test your samples and demonstrate scale-up process formulas. Schedule a demonstration of your mixing application and we’ll work out solutions to your toughest mixing challenges!
- Get a customized quote
- Schedule free formula testing in our lab
- Request free passes to trade shows we’re attending
- Learn about our trial program incentives or request an onsite demo
- Get guaranteed scale-up with a process assurance warranty to ensure your product is to made to spec and goes to market faster