Written by Patrick Lakin, National Sales Manager
Over the years we’ve worked with a wide range of food and beverage manufacturers and all of them had opportunities to improve their processes or products. To sum it up, they had the opportunities to mix ingredients faster, better, cheaper and more safely.
From beverages such as energy drinks, nutraceuticals, flavor emulsions, sports and vitamin drinks, coffees, teas, smoothies, and carbonated soft drinks, we've seen ineffective mixing technology leaving behind unmixed product, inconsistent batches and batches taking too long to mix, and/or labor-intensive steps like manually hauling 50 lb./22 kg bags of powder upstairs to a hopper.
Our customers have used the Fastfeed powder induction and dispersion system to replace, or augment, existing mixing equipment. The results?
- Much faster mixing times
- Less product wasted
- Improved batch consistency
- Reduced air entrainment due to single pass dispersions
- Reduced ingredient cost by batching with granulated sweeteners
- Improved emulsions by inducting oil phase inline
- Reduced labor & risk of injury
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced maintenance downtime and expense