Last month several of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) committee members visited Washington, D.C. for the ESOP Association National Convention. While there, they met senators and congress members, networked with fellow ESOP companies and on May 18, they accepted the 2016 Annual Award for Communication Excellence (AACE) for its presentation video.
The AACE Awards are sponsored by the Association to recognize companies that excel in communicating the ESOP concept to their employees. Admix also won the award in 2013 in the Special Events category and was chosen again this year as the winner of the AACE Award for Presentation Videos (250 or fewer employees) for this latest effort designed to promote its ownership culture to current and future Admix employees.
“Admix is excited to be recognized as an AACE winner by the ESOP Association. As a proud ESOP company, we believe strongly in the power of employee ownership and constantly strive to educate our employees about its benefits,” said Lou Beaudette, President and CEO.
AACE winners are selected by a panel of five judges, each of whom has demonstrated active experience and interest in the field of ESOPs and employee ownership communications. Awards are based on:
- overall quality and quantity of education
- contributions of employee owners
- integration of the ESOP into company culture
- frequency of ownership communications
- involvement and/or response of employee owners
- encouragement of ownership attitudes
- clear explanations, creative ideas, graphic design, and technical quality