Admix to Showcase Advanced Mixing Technologies at Anuga FoodTec
Allerød, Denmark, April 19, 2022 – Admix Europe, ApS, global manufacturer of hygienic mixing equipment serving the food/beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical industries, today announced it will exhibit at Anuga FoodTec, a leading global trade fair for the food and beverage industry, in Cologne, Germany, April 26 – 29, 2022.
The Anuga FoodTech show boasts 140,000 square meters of exhibit space, covering all aspects of food and beverage production with over 1,600 exhibitors and 50,000 visitors from 150 countries who attend the event. At the show, Admix will be located in hall 10.1 stand B094. Visitors to the Admix stand will be introduced to a wide range of mixing, blending, wet milling, agitation and powder induction and dispersion equipment that is designed for food ingredient dispersion and dissolving, and applications such as tomato-based products, yoghurt, ice cream, oil emulsions, beer, baby formula, flavors, thickening agents, sweeteners, stabilizers, and many others.
Benefits to using advanced mixing technologies from Admix include high efficiency, low energy consumption, rapid powder induction and dispersion, quickly eliminating agglomerates and fisheyes, improving product quality and texture, and building better emulsions. Show attendees are invited to the Admix stand to talk with an expert about their mixing applications and how Admix could help.
Featured equipment in the Admix stand:
- Rotosolver® – Running live in the stand, the Rotosolver is a patented high shear batch mixer that wets out and disperses powders in just minutes. The Rotosolver offers an easy-to-clean, hygienic, and low maintenance design, delivering high shear, high flow, and high-speed mixing for lab scale to production size volumes.
- Dynashear® – A high shear, high speed mixer and emulsifier for continuous processing.
- Fastfeed™ – The Fastfeed is a fully integrated skid-mounted system with an ergonomic operator table for safely adding powders. The Fastfeed includes a hopper, vacuum pump, and high shear disperser for rapid powder induction and dispersion.
- Rotofoil™ – A low shear agitator designed for mixing miscible liquids and dissolving solids that are unlikely to agglomerate. It prevents sedimentation and improves heat transfer and floc circulation.
- Benchmix™ – A high shear lab mixer ideal for product development and formula optimization. See it in operation in the stand.
- Beer Agitator from Diaf Pilvad, an Admix company – Downsized model of agitator for beer brewing. Try it in the stand.
Kaare Hvid Hansen, Admix ApS Sales Manager comments, “Anuga provides an excellent opportunity demonstrate to food and beverage processors how mixing operations can be improved with Admix mixing technologies. We are looking forward to meeting with customers and prospects in person at this incredible industry event.”
Admix experts will be on hand to share their insight, advice, and offer customized solutions for your unique application. Stop by to see the Rotosolver high shear mixer in action or learn about complimentary lab tests or in-plant equipment trial programs.
Admix is a recognized leader in advanced mixing technologies for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemical industries. Admix offers innovative, customizable, high efficiency agitators and high shear mixing systems, backed with 100+ years of applications expertise that helps processors improve productivity and resolve challenging mixing and blending issues. Admix equipment is specialized for the induction and high-speed dispersion of powders and semi-solids, dissolving, deagglomeration, creating homogenous mixes, building emulsions, particle size reduction and improving product texture and quality. The Admix equipment and services portfolio includes high shear batch and continuous mixers, dispersers, wet milling machines, powder induction and dispersion systems, agitators, static mixers, spare parts, rebuild kits, and field service programs. US headquarters is in New Hampshire, USA and Europe headquarters is in Denmark, operating as Admix Europe ApS and Diaf Pilvad ApS.