As 2016 comes to a close, we wish all of our loyal customers happy holidays and wanted to recap some of our accomplishments in case you missed them.
- Focus on customer engagement – Admix exhibited at several trade shows with more to come in 2017. If you missed us, check out our trade show schedule to inquire about free passes and find out where to meet our team and see our equipment in action. In 2016, we also improved our quoting process to get you free, customized quotes even quicker!
- Flagship products/services lead the industry (thanks to you!) – along with expanding our product offerings in the meat and poultry industry, we expanded our mixing equipment services with a Quick Ship program, more robust lab testing, and trial program incentives. We also produced new videos that featured our Rotosolver with CMC, pilot lab testing/tour, the Fastfeed powder induction system, and our trial program
- Europe expansion – in May Admix acquired InMix and we recently moved our European office and pilot lab to Gydevang 4A in Allerød, Denmark extending our capabilities and global reach
- Website relaunch – with a focus on your user experience, we made our site more responsive, added more content, and enhanced our industry pages with FAQs and featured videos
- Community outreach – along with giving hundreds of hours to our ESOP program and volunteer efforts, Admix recently donated $4,000 and 3,000 pounds of food to the NH Food Bank!
- Organizational updates – Effective on January 1, management team member Bob Hines will be promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer, and Dan Cameron will serve as our Chief Financial Officer. Lou Beaudette will continue to act as our CEO, with renewed focus on strategic endeavors.
We will continue to look for meaningful ways to connect with you in 2017 and improve our product portfolio based on your feedback and needs. As always, we thank you for your continued loyalty and support and wish you the happiest new year!
Your friends at Admix